Welcome to R.J. Hedges & AssociatesR.J. Hedges & Associates offers comprehensive healthcare compliance consulting services for independent pharmacies, home health care facilities, medical supply companies, physicians and other small practices throughout the United States. We support our clients’ needs in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
R.J. Hedges & Associates will create the following Policy & Procedure manuals, making them specific to your healthcare facility:
- Accreditation assistance for Medicare
- Attestations assistance for Insurance requirements
- HIPAA Compliance, includes HITECH requirements
- Federal Healthcare Compliance
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Prevention
- Hazardous Communications
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plans
- OSHA Requirements
- Medication Safety and Adverse Event Reporting
- Therapeutic Shoes processes
- Personnel folders with a full Human Resources section
- We also prepare your Accreditation Organization and Medicare applications
Our Policy and Procedures are complete turnkey programs ready for specification and implementation at your location!
R.J. Hedges & Associates uses a personalized process to educate and train you and your employees on current regulations and the steps needed to achieve healthcare compliance as well as Medicare accreditation. In addition, we provide ongoing computer based compliance training to keep you current with new and updated regulations.
Accredited already? Has your consultant or accreditation organization informed you about the hundreds of changes to CMS regulatory and audit requirements?
We have a 100% accreditation success rate and we keep your programs current with all federal laws as changes occur.
All R.J. Hedges & Associates trademarks are “Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office”