How to Make Sense of the Compliance Mayhem
This year, Jeff Hedges spoke with independent pharmacy owners at Pharmacy Development Services Super-Conference to share the current status of today's pharmacy compliance. Most importantly he covered how to take control of the mayhem of pharmacy rules and regulations and walk away confidently in compliance. Attending the PDS Conference can cost up to $1,500 or more but we're giving you the entire educational video for free below.
In less than 20 minutes, you'll learn...
- The top pharmacy compliance tips for this year
- The most important policies and procedures your pharmacy operations should have
- What the Patient Safety Act is and how to protect your pharmacy
- What you really need to know about PSOs (Patient Safety Organizations), CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) and QREs (Quality Related Events)
- How to understand Medication Adherence and Star Ratings in two minutes or less
- A quick guide for what you need to know and do about pharmacy credentialing
- Consequences of not being prepared in 2016
- How to get more help to stay stress free and in compliance
If you have any questions, post below and we'd be happy to answer them.